Role: Database Engineer
Location: Irving, TX 75063.
Date of Opening: 09/18/2017
Date of Closing: 10/19/2017
Seeking qualified Database Engineer with Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in CS or CIS or IT along with 60 months of related work experience to analyze, design, Installation of application patches, configuration of OBIEE, cloning of Oracle applications. Oracle Apps system administration, Fusion IDM middleware, managing concurrent managers, application setups, support to apps users for any EBS technical or functional issues. Perform complex SQL, Pl/SQL performance tuning, STATSPACK, TKPROF, AWR, ADDM. Install and configure Fusion middleware java components, schemas, directory service components OID/OVD, backup and recovery using RMAN. Migrate Oracle, EBS, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, Fusion Apps objects from one environment to another. Travel may be required to various unanticipated sites throughout the US.
Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to: President. P3 Technologies Inc. 9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East, Irving, TX 75063
Role: Sr. Software Developer - Multiple Openings
Location: Irving, TX 75063.
Date of Opening: 02/09/2017
Date of Closing: 03/13/2017
Seeking qualified Sr. Software Developer with Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in CS or CIS or IT along with 60 months of related work experience to Creating functional and technical requirement specifications, estimates project timelines and design project plans. Architecture, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Debugging, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of Client/Server and web based applications for all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) using the Microsoft .Net Frameworks with ASP.Net and C#, MVC/MVP, WCF, jQuesry, Java Script, CSS, Web services, SQL, MS SQL Server. Participate in status meetings for projects and prepare new proposals and draft strategies. Prepare and maintain code for various DotNet, Sitecore applications and resolve any defects raised in defect tracking systems. Implement JQuery Mobile for creating mobile views. Must follow Agile/SCRUM development methodologies. Prepare and maintain complex projects using SharePoint. Conduct code reviews to adhere to the industry code standards and quality. Monitor all phases of projects and assist in developing specifications and architecture design for application systems and support the fortnight deployment of code. Involves travel throughout the US to unanticipated client location.
Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to:
P3 Technologies Inc. 9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East, Irving, TX 75063
Role: Informatica Developer
Location: Marlborough, MA.
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Code: S9_MA2013
Area Code: 508
Duties and Responsibilities:
• We are looking 10+ years of experience ETL/Oracle Architect with hand on Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Scripting.
• Looking for an expert having ability to evaluate current data warehouse/ETL environment for usage in spend analytics solution deployment and provide gap assessment.
• True Architect with Latest technological Knowledge of past/present and future Data warehouses.
• Experience in Database Performance Tuning in complex data warehousing environment is a must.
• Experienced in all types of data modeling, including strong dimensional modeling techniques.
• Develop architecture specifications and system design specifications for the masking engagement.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders in Pharma sales and marketing environments.
• Architect and design database models for datamarts, dimensions, facts.
• Experience in database partitioning and Oracle database performance tuning techniques.
• Self motivated, fast learner and team player with the ability to communicate effectively.
• Nice to have Pharmaceuticals experience but it's not required.
Technical Skills: Oracle, PL/SQL, ERWIN, Unix Scripting.